Updated: Mar 19, 2021
Rome-Floyd Parks and Recreation is pleased to announce a special concert series pass that costs $150 and is now on sale for the upcoming concert series, featuring several big name and local acts at Ridge Ferry Park.
A pass entitles the holder to several things, including:
· 1 $35 ticket to Cody Johnson at Ridge Ferry Park on May 8
· 1 $35 ticket to a concert at Ridge Ferry Park on June 5
· 1 $35 ticket to a concert at Ridge Ferry Park on Oct. 16
· Special seating area for free July 4th concert
· Special access to the upper outside patio at the Forum for the free August 6 and September 3 DDA First Friday concerts.
Please note that all seats for the Ridge Ferry Concerts other than July 4th are grouped in pods of four, so concert pass holders will be in a pod with three other pass holders for all three concerts. Space is limited on the Forum patio and is allowed on a first-come, first-serve basis only for pass holders.
“We are happy to be able to bring Cody Johnson to Rome and be able to have concerts in a safe environment. We are in negotiations for the June 5 and Oct. 16 and will be announcing those performers in the near future,” RFPRA Director Todd Wofford says. “These passes are great, because they guarantee a ticket to all three of these concerts along with other perks.”
Only 200 of these passes are available and once they are sold, they are gone. Passes cost $150 each and can be purchased at our offices at One Shorter Avenue or by clicking here . Pass holders will need to either send in a photo for the badge or swing by our offices to have a photo taken. Passes are not transferrable, can’t be resold and can only be used by the pass holder on the badge.